Saturday, February 26, 2011

5D Cross Stitcher - Easter Bunny Project

One of my next classes at Viking Sew 'n Quilt will be on using 5D Cross Stitcher (March 12th from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m). Here's a real short video (YouTube Link) of the stitch out of the project we'll be doing. It's really amazing how you can take a printed/charted cross stitch pattern and import it into the software and digitize a machine embroidery cross stitch project. It's way faster than doing it by hand and the results are amazing too!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Your cross stitch bunny stitched out beautifully! Was the pattern a boughten one that you imported into 5D and how did you learn to import it? I tried to do it in the past with 3D and couldn't ever get it to quite line up and it seemed rather tedious. I would love to be enlightened and would really appreciate your help getting started. Yvonne in Colorado Springs

Jackie said...

Your bunny is cute, I'm with Yvonne I've tried importing into
5D and I must be missing a step somewhere as it didn't work out.
Jackie in Kitchener Ontario

Lynn said...

Will the 4DCross Stitch software work with the 5D Embroidery program?