Thursday, February 24, 2011

The train is leaving the station!!





Well, I finally got my baby back and I am so happy! After being without a machine for just over a month, I was truly starting to have withdrawal symptoms. After completing a quilt for a great nephew in Michigan, I am embarking on a new "journey". I saw this quilt at the HV convention last year and immediately fell in love with the homespun look. My quilt will feature both homespuns as well as Civil War reproduction fabrics. It just seemed very fitting. I really liked the symbols and how they translate to a universal hobo language. And finally, this is also a great "guys" quilt. So here are a few pictures of the start of the train that has left the station. Stay tuned for more stops along the way as I complete this journey!

No comments: