Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Font

One of the new fonts in 5D Embroidery is Per Gothic.  I love the way it just mirrors itself.  It's really very attractive and is an each design to stitch out.  Here, I've used my initials on a travel make up bag that I purchased from an embroidery supply site.  One of this things I really like about this bag is that the front (the part you embroider on) unzips from the main bag which makes it very easy to hoop.  The bag was purchased from Discount Embroidery Blanks (www.discountembroideryblanks.com).  Just search 2 compartment waffle weave cosmetic bags.  The part code from my receipt is A-19G-2compbag.  These make great gifts for that special someone and after all, fall and winter is just around the corner.  It's never too early to start your holiday gift embroideries!!!  I can always use some new ideas.  Please feel free to comment on what you may be working on or some of your projects for the holidays.

No comments: