Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Be My Bunny

So for a few years I had a bare-naked bunny.  I had embroidered her but never had time to make an Easter dress for her. Well, I'm starting a little early this year.  So now "Bunny" has a dress!  This is a standard Husqvarna Viking design pack that was released a hand full of years ago.  The design pack was titled "Be My Bunny" and it's still available at the following link: http://www.myembroideries.com/MyEmbroideries/Products/DesignMaster/PID-217200.aspx.

So she has a dress. But there are also designs in the pack to make 3-D carrots (a bunny's gotta eat, right?). Those look pretty easy and quick to embroider so I hope to be able to get a few edibles for her over the next weekend.  There are also some really beautiful lace elements in the pack.  I've seen those designs stitched and added to ladies "dedicates".  I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to stitch out the Easter basket and eggs that are in the pack, but they'll definitely be on the ever-growing list for the future.  I'm also adding a few other pictures. One of a close up of the dress and of the strap detail. So have YOU started your embroidery project for Easter yet??